Professional Medical Coding Training
Exam Preparation Course for AAPC/AHIMA.
- Anatomy & physiology.
- Medical terminology & abbreviations.
- Basic Coding concept.
- ICD 9 –CM Coding.
- CPT 4
- Surgery Guidelines
- CPT Coding.
- E&M Training.
- ICD10 coding.
- Review Questions and Exam-oriented workshops
Very competitive price
Not just a theory…Practical Oriented Training
If you are from a medical background you Should attend this course
If you are not from a medical background you Must attend this course
OUR TRAINING COVERS:
- Medical Terminology and Ethics
- Analyzing the Patient’s Records
- ICD-9-CM for diagnosis coding
- CPT-4 for the procedures coding
- HCPCS for supply coding.
The Medical Coding Training includes additional Classes for:
- Detailed Anatomy
- Detailed Physiology
- Detailed Pathology
ICD-10 CM (INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATION OF THE DISEASES):
- Introduction to ICD-9CM
- How to use the ICD-9CM
- Additional Conventions
- Official Coding Guidelines
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Endocrine, Nutritional, and Metabolic Diseases and Immunity Disorders
- Diseases of the Blood and Blood-Forming Organs
- Mental Disorders
- Diseases of the Nervous System and Sense Organs
- Diseases of the Circulatory System
- Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Diseases of the Digestive System
- Diseases of the Genitourinary System
- Complications of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium
- Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue
- Congenital Anomalies
- Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal PeriodSymptoms, Signs, and III-Defined Conditions
- Injury and Poisoning
- Tabular List for Supplementary Classifications
- Classification of Factors Influencing Health Status and Contact With Health Services (V Codes)
- Classification of External causes of Injury and Poisoning (E Codes)
- Alphabetic Index to Diseases
- Table of Hypertension
- Table of Neoplasms
- Table of Drugs and Chemicals
- Alphabetic Index to External Causes of Injury and Poisoning
- Alphabetic index
- Tabular list
CPT (CURRENT PROCEDURAL TERMINOLOGY):
- Introduction to CPT
- Index of CPT
- Body of CPT
- Evaluation and management
- Anesthesia Guidelines
- Surgery Guidelines
- Radiology guidelines
- Pathology and laboratory medicine
- Medicine guidelines
- Category II codes
- Category III codes
HCPCS (HEALTHCARE COMMON PROCEDURAL CODING SYSTEM):
- Index to HCPCS
- Tabular list of HCPCS
- Evaluation & Management
- ICD 10 CM
EXAM-ORIENTED TRAINING (SPECIAL)